When you think about cheating in a relationship, you usually think that it is the man that cheated on the woman. This is a stereotype that has been developed through the years. As it turns out, women cheat almost as much as men. Here are five reasons why women may go rogue on their guys.
1. If a woman is going through a rough transition such as losing a parent or hitting a certain age she may seek comfort in the arms of a stranger to distract her from what is happening in her life. This can even happen during happy transition periods such as an engagement.
2. When women feel that they are not being thanked or appreciated enough they may find someone who does that for them. When they don’t feel appreciated at home it can cause depression and frustration.
3. If a woman feels that her relationship is threatened or feels that it is about to end, she may run out to find someone new so that she is not alone. If the woman is the one that is about to end the relationship she may be cheating to test the water and see if she can be with other people and make sure it is the right decision.
4. If the relationship is not fun anymore, a woman may get bored. Laughter in a relationship keeps it strong so when the laughter goes, the relationship becomes lackluster to the woman. When they find someone that makes them laugh and that they have fun with, they may think they have found what they are missing in their own relationship.
5. If things could be a little spicier in the bedroom, but are not, women may stray to get the good s*x they are looking for instead of putting in the work and fixing the bedroom antics in their home.