Did you snooze through your alarm in the morning again and now you have to rush to get ready for the day? Here are 9 tips that can help you shave precious time off of your morning routine.
1. Shower at night. You would be surprised at how much time this can save. If you can’t go through the morning without a shower, try washing just your hair at night and then the rest in the morning.
2. Dry shampoo is something that almost every woman has. Dry shampoo is a powder that you spray on your hair that gets rid of oil and dirt and makes your hair presentable for the day. There are some that will even give your hair more volume.
3. Style your hair while you are asleep. Use rollers or curlers so that when you wake up your hair is ready to go!
4. Organize everything in your cabinet. Make sure that all of your beauty products are easy to reach and in the same place so that you don’t have to go searching in the morning for what you need. If you keep everything in the same place you will shave off valuable time.
5. Try two-in-one products to save time. Shampoo and conditioner in one, creams that protect, moisturize, and conceal at the same time, and eye shadow sticks that double as a liner are all great products.
6. Use red lipstick. It is the staple color for women and brings a little color to almost any style.
7. Think about getting your brows and lashes tinted. They will appear darker and fuller which means that you can skip the mascara, and your brows will look more defined.
8. Ditch the shaving cream. Go for a razor that has a built in moisturizer or get a leg waxing which can last up to a few months.
9. Go for a moisturizer that has SPF, perfume, and lotion all in one.