S*x therapists are available for anyone who is having a tough time in bed. They are there to help you work out issues and get the root problem of why you may be having trouble. They also have some great insight and advice on the topic so listen closely:
1. A great session of making love does not come from experience. Every person is different so each time you have a new partner it is like you are experiencing your first time all over again.
2. Be open about everything that you do in the bedroom. Tell your partner what you like and what you don’t like. Let them know things that you want or fantasies that you may have.
3. Despite what they say almost every woman [email protected] It helps women to figure out what they like and where certain hot button spots are. They can use this when they are with their partners.
4. It is never perfect. You will never get that adult film session that seems to be so perfect. It doesn’t always end in the most amazing climax of your life. Sometimes you may fall off of the bed because you are getting a little too rowdy. Things happen but as long as you make it a memorable experience and you are both connecting with each other, perfection is not needed.
5. Many women do not let their men know that they are uncomfortable or in pain in the middle of things but they should. Lubricant is made for a reason. If pain is a regular thing, get checked out by your doctor.
6. Passion doesn’t always come naturally but you can make it happen. Bring your emotions out when you are in bed no matter what they are to have more passion with your partner.
7. Don’t be afraid to take charge of what you want. Show is exactly what you are looking for.