Confident women are everywhere. They have this way about them. When they enter a room, people take notice. They are not arrogant, just confident in themselves and their abilities. Here are some things that these women are doing differently than some who may not be as confident about themselves according to confident woman and writer Sarah Stiegel:
1. They enjoy time alone. Some women are afraid to spend some quality time by themselves. They feel that it is going to be lonely. However being along can be one of the best things that you can do for yourself. It gives you a mental clarity and allows you to clear your mind from whatever is stressing you out through the day.
2. They ask positive questions that empower as opposed to negative questions that evoke negative thoughts. For example a confident woman will ask herself what she has going on in her life that is great and what is making her happy at this moment. A less confident woman will ask why certain things always happen to her and why she never has anything good happen.
3. They live their lives with a purpose. Every woman has something about themselves that they don’t like. Confident women choose to embrace the things that they do like about themselves and focus on that instead of obsessing about the negatives.
4. They all have a ritual of some sort that they perform. For some people it is singing in front of a mirror to boost their confidence before going on stage. For others it may be something like getting dressed up in your best outfit with full hair and make-up on and going out to do errands. Whatever ritual lifts your spirits through the day, practice it and continue it to build confidence.
5. They don’t let what other people think get to them. They do not take things personally because they know who they are and know themselves better than anyone else.