Women want to feel and look their best. Most women though, don’t want to cake a bunch of makeup on their faces. There are ways of being beautiful however without piling on a lot of make-up.
1. SPF is your best friend. Don’t neglect the bottle of sunscreen even if it is cloudy out. You can still get burned even if the sun isn’t shining. Make sure to reapply often. The more you get burned by the sun, the more wrinkles you could end up with and the more your skin becomes severely damaged. If you get into the habit of putting on the SPF you will have beautiful and healthy skin.
2. The best part of waking up is water and lemon in your cup. That’s right, a cup of hot water with a lemon is something that you can have every morning to help you get a great start to the day. It can boost your metabolism and flush out the toxins that are left in your body.
3. Scrub it up. Work an exfoliating routine into your beauty routine. This gets rid of dead skin and allows the new skin to glow and come to the top layer. Do this twice a week to help unclog pores and leave your skin feeling fresh.
4. Hands off the face. Every time that you put your hands on your face you are introducing a host of pore-clogging bacteria and dirt. Do not ever pop pimples. Don’t pick at your skin. Don’t touch your face at all if possible.
5. Make a healthy self-tanner. Boil two cups of water and put five teabags in it. Let them steep for at least 20 minutes. Once the water has cooled put it in a spray bottle and spray yourself with it in your bathtub or shower. Let your skin dry and then apply another coat. This will give your skin a golden glow and it will feel softer.