There are different erogenous zones for men and women. It depends on the specific person’s turn-ons too, but there are some spots that are common for most. You may think you know where these hot spots are, but you may be surprised by a few on this list.
We will start with the top zones for men:
– Obviously, the pen!s is the number one hot spot for guys. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the most arousing, the pen!s came in first (no pun intended!) at a 9.
– The mouth and lips came in second with 7.03.
– Next was the scrotum with 6.5.
– Now here is where it gets interesting. After the top three spots there are the inner thigh (5.84), nape of the neck (5.65), n!pples (4.89), perineum (4.81), pubic hairline (4.80), and back of the neck in last with 4.53.
Now on to the women:
– In first we have the cl!toris (no surprise there) with 9.17.
– In second is the [email protected] with 8.40.
– Third is the mouth and lips with 7.91.
– After the top three there is the nape of the neck (7.51 which is much higher than men), n!pples and [email protected] (7.35, again, much higher than men rated them), inner thigh (6.70), back of the neck (6.20), ears (5.06), and finally the lower back with 4.73.
As you can see, women rate their erogenous zones much higher than men rate theirs. These numbers came from a study that was conducted by researchers at Bangor University. They surveyed 793 men and women who lived in the U.K. and South Africa. One of the researchers said that it shows just how sensitive some other spots on the body are and that paying a little more attention to them before the hottest spots could prove to spice things up.