Dr. A. Breeze Harper has some advice for all of the women out there. Her advice is all about [email protected] health. It seems that these days there are products for yeast infections, rashes, and dryness all over the shelves. Are we really not taking care of one of our most feminine parts to the point where the pharmaceutical companies feel that we need so many products? Here are some of Dr. Breeze’s tips, especially for women who are vegan as they seem to experience dryness more.
1. Water, water, water. Drink as much filtered water as you can during the day. She recommends at least 70 ounces per day, a gallon if you are pregnant or lactating. Water is great for your skin, hair, nails, and overall health. It also helps to restore your body’s pH levels.
2. Try some tea made out of Slippery Elm. This is the bark of the elm tree. It has a ton of uses that are medicinal and also has a lot of different health benefits.
3. Also try some herbal teas. There is red clover tea (which you shouldn’t have if you are pregnant), Oatstraw, Red Raspberry Leaf, and Nettles Leaf. Dr. Breeze prefers the Nettles Leaf and suggests that you boil the nettles for three minutes to remove the stinging agent that is in the plant.
4. Chia seeds are a powerhouse. Soak them in 10-15 ounces of water for at least 15 minutes and you will get a nutritious drink. Chia seeds help to moisturize the body among many other benefits.
5. If you find you have a lack of libido or inability to have an [email protected], try Hypnosis Er0tica.
6. Another recommended food for dryness is okra. She suggests eating it raw with some olive oil.
7. Exercise is extremely important in maintaining not only [email protected] health but your overall health as well, so get at least 20-30 minutes every day!