Do you sleep naked? According to a poll only 10% of the population does but doctors are saying that sleeping in the nude may actually be very beneficial. Here are six reasons why:
1. You will sleep a little better: When you are sleeping you are wrapped in PJs and blankets. It is actually better for you to sleep in a cooler environment than a hot one and you will have a more restful sleep. Your sleep can also be disrupted by the restrictiveness of the pajamas that you are wearing.
2. You can lose belly fat: Since you will be getting a better night’s rest you will help to reduce the release of the stress hormone cortisol which is elevated when you don’t get enough sleep. Cortisol stores belly fat so the less that you have the better off you are!
3. You will air out your va-jay-jay: One great way to prevent infections down there is to let it air out every now and then by sleeping naked or going commando. Everyone has yeast and bacteria down there and keeping it locked in a warm environment all the time promotes infections.
4. You will age less: When you sleep naked and your body temperature is lower, melatonin and growth hormone are released which can help restore and regenerate your body.
5. You will have more fun with your partner: When you are lying next to your partner and have skin to skin contact, things just happen. It increases the chemicals in your brain that elevate your mood and usually leads to a little romp in the sack.
6. It helps your confidence: One can’t help but feel at least a little bit sexy when sleeping in the nude. This will only boost your confidence throughout the day.