When you go on a first date you primp yourself so that you look your best. Looks are not everything though. You need to make sure that you carry yourself and behave in a way that will impress him too. Here are five impressions that men had about single women on the first date; the good and the bad:
– She was attractive but that was negated by her behavior: You can be a beautiful person on the outside but if you have poor behavior you will quickly become unattractive. Make sure that you have manners that you use at all times. Smile. Be kind to everyone that you meet.
– The way that she walked into the room really impressed me: If you look great a man will notice you, but if you walk into the room with confidence, everyone will notice you. The energy that you will give off when you are confident can be infectious.
– She was far too aggressive: Ease up ladies. On a first date he does not need to know your entire life story. Leave a little mystery so that you will have something to talk about on subsequent dates. Speak softly so that your conversation is still private and let him speak as well.
– She didn’t seem like she cared about dating me at all: Before you go on a date with someone that you met online, actually take time to read their profile and make sure that they are someone that you want to date. Men do not want to waste their time with someone who wants to date anyone. They want someone that wants to date them and shows and interest in who they are.
– She looked nothing like her online photos: While looks should not be the sole basis for whether a relationship goes anywhere or not, it is important that you don’t lie about them. If you create a profile online, use recent photos, not glamour shots from over 10 years ago. Be honest about who you are, he will appreciate it.