Some people are just no fun to be around. No one is quite sure why they don’t want to hire them, date them or invite them over to hang out but they just know they don’t want to be around them. If you’re one of those people, consider that maybe you should make some changes.
The following information is not designed to coddle you and make you “feel better”; it is designed to be effective. Here are the things that miserable and rejected people can change if they want stop being rejected:
1. Get a life – No one wants to be around a boring person. If you have nothing going on and never go anywhere or try anything new, you’re probably boring and that is why no one wants to be around you.
2. Clean up – It may seem obvious, but we’ll say it anyway. Clean up! Here are a few suggestions: brush your teeth, shower, comb your hair and maybe even slap on a little lipstick. At the end of the day, if you look like you don’t care, why should anyone want to have anything to do with you?
3. Smile – Maybe you look mean! Some people walk around with such miserable looks on their faces and then wonder why people stay away from them. This is simple; relax the lips and let your teeth show a little and then maybe you will get a smile back and a friendly “hello”.
4. Sign up for a course or a college degree – Maybe you say dumb or ignorant things. Expand your mind and your knowledge. If getting a college degree seems like too much for you, at least take a course or, at the very least, read a book!
5. Lose weight – If you’re overweight, stop making excuses and start doing the work it takes to both look and feel healthy. Yes, people should be able to look past outward appearances but most don’t, so stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something more positive like taking a walk or using the stairs instead of the elevator.