There are straight men, there are gay men, there are bisexual men, and then there are men that are attracted to and sleep with other men but do not identify as gay. Now you are probably saying to yourself, “If a guy sleeps with another guy, he is gay or at least bi”. Not true. There are some other reasons that straight men may have feelings for other men:
1. They were s*xually abused as a child and are subconsciously acting it out as an adult. This could be to try and take away the pain they still feel or to help them desensitize themselves.
2. They may be escorts or be in a gay p0rn movie because they need money.
3. They may be interested in certain experiences such as bondage or using a d!ldo during s*x but are too afraid to act this out with a woman.
4. It could be their first s*xual experience and they may just be experimenting.
5. Men have high sex drives and sometimes they cannot find women to help them out or cannot find women that don’t want money or an emotional connection so they reach out to men to satisfy their urge without emotions.
6. Men who seek acceptance from their fathers can sometimes seek out a male partner because they want to feel some form of male acceptance for the time being.
7. They have a s*xual orientation towards men but an emotional connection with women.
8. They have a constant need for attention because they are narcissistic so they will seek out the attention of men.
9. They may be s*x addicts.
10. They want everyone to see their bodies. Men, women, it doesn’t matter. They like to show it off to whomever will look.
11. Lastly they may be in prison and are in need of a release. Since there are no women around, they will seek out another male.