Female masturbat!on is a taboo subject. Women tend not to talk about self-love or even admit to doing it. Some may privately talk with a friend and compare toys, but usually not in public. Here are some facts about female masturbat!on that you may not know.
1. There is no normal when it comes to female self-love. Everyone does it differently and is a different age when they do it.
More than half of over 2,000 women that were surveyed said that they used a v!brator either on their own or during $ex with a partner. Some believe that too much use of toys can desensitize a woman to actual human interaction.
2. It can help to cure a bad mood or depression. When you have an [email protected] you release endorphins which lift your mood. It is a fun and natural way to lift your spirits.
3. Loving yourself can help to improve your time with your partner. It helps the woman build confidence and helps her to know what she likes and what feels good and she can communicate that to her partner to have a more satisfying $exual experience.
4. Masturbat!on can help you to relax. If you come home and think about a terrible day that you may have had, trying indulging in a little self-loving. It will take your mind off of what you have gone through for the day and it will help to improve your mood as well.
5. When PMS shows its ugly face every month, the cramping begins. Did you know that masturbat!on can help to cure that pain? When you have an [email protected] and release the endorphins, you are sending out a natural pain reliever into your body. It has been known to help migraine sufferers as well.
Unless a woman practices “self love” excessively, so much so that it interferes with her daily routine, there are many health benefits to masterbat!on.