A woman’s [email protected] is part of a healthy s*x life. According to Laura Berman, PhD, “Most people wrongly assume that they have no power over the intensity or strength of their [email protected], but there are actually several things you can do to make your [peak]more powerful.”
The great thing about the tips that Berman offers is that they are all easy and simple and for those who are still a little shy about their desire for pleasure, they are discreet and do not draw any unwanted attention to you.
Here are nine ways that you can make your [email protected] more powerful:
1. Kegel exercises are a great way to strengthen your pelvic floor and [email protected] muscles. Simply clench the muscles that you would use to stop a stream of urine, and then release. Do this throughout the day. These are great because you can do them anywhere and anytime!
2. Don’t drink too much. Alcohol can lower inhibitions, but can also dull your [peak]as well.
3. Take it slow. Don’t just skip right to the good stuff! Tease throughout the day, while you’re at work, talk dirty, send s*xy texts to your man. This will give you plenty of time to get in the mood and heighten the intensity once you finally do “the deed”.
4. Exercise. This will help you improve circulation which is an important part of s*xual health.
5. Check your meds. Some of the medications you may be taking, such as birth control and blood pressure medicine, can have negative effects on your intimacy life. Talk to your doctor about different alternatives.
6. Don’t be afraid of a little self-love. [email protected] keeps your circulation going and helps you to be in tune with your body and it’s needs.
7. Try an aphrodisiac. A study found that women who eat a little dark chocolate every day were more likely to have a better s*x life.
8. Open the drawer and break out the toys. Toys, like vibrators, are a great way to stimulate and heighten the pleasure. Lubricants are also helpful.
9. Ease up on the stress. Don’t think too much about it. An [email protected] is good no matter how intense it is, so don’t focus on it too much or you may end up disappointed. Just relax, have fun, and enjoy.