When it is that time of the month, you probably feel a lot of things, but $exy is just not one of them. However, it is actually good for you to have s*x while you are on your period. There are some things that you can do to make it as pleasurable as possible while keeping the mess to a minimum. In a poll on MensHealth.com almost three quarters of men said that they are fine with having s*x while the woman is on her period, although 54% said that it would have to be with their wife or serious girlfriend. Here are some tips to use for having great s*x during that time of the month.
1. Take a dark towel or two and place it wherever you are with your partner so that no sheets or floors get stained.
2. Use a condom so that it is easier for the guy to clean himself up after. It just rolls right off!
3. Keep a warm damp washcloth around so that you can wipe off the skin as you go along.
4. Try some different positions. Here are some good positions that limit mess:
a. Missionary with your legs on his shoulders: It is pleasurable while stopping the blood from flowing downward.
b. In the shower: Any mess will go right down the drain.
c. Use a menstrual cup: It is inserted into the [email protected] and collects blood without leaking any. After intercourse is done, it is removed.
5. As a warning, you can still get pregnant while you are on your period, so make sure to practice safe $ex at all times. STDs can also be transmitted.
6. Remember, there is nothing to be embarrassed about. This is something that all women go through and men know that.