Communication is very important in a relationship. If you cannot communicate efficiently with your partner you may not be able to get what you are looking for. This is especially true when you are in the bedroom. Your partner can’t know what it is that you are looking for if you don’t verbalize it! There are some other tips that you can use to get what you want in bed as well.
1. Figure out exactly what you want. Once you know the specifics it will be easier to convey that to your partner. Ask your partner about a fantasy that they may have or tell the one that you have been wanting to try. Be specific with your scenarios so that your partner knows exactly what it is that you would like them to do.
2. Positive reinforcement works in many different life scenarios. When you give people positive reinforcement they know that they are doing something right and that it is being appreciated. If you give your partner positive vibes when they are doing something that you like they will know that you want it and to keep doing it. If you criticize them constantly they will be reluctant to try anything new.
3. Get to know your partner’s anatomy. Everyone is different. We all have different turn ons and different spots on our body that drive us crazy. Learn which spots those are on your partner and teach them about yours. Get to know your anatomy a little better to. Self-explore before you get together with your partner so that you are better informed.
4. Forget about what you know about what people want and what they don’t want. Everyone is different. You can’t compare yourself with other people because everyone wants something different. There are common wants and needs but just because you may think that what you like is not that common or strange it doesn’t mean that it’s wrong.
5. Think about what your partner’s learning style is. Use that learning style to teach them about what you want and like. They will retain the information better and will be able to put it into practice.