A study that has recently come from the University of Oslo has found that a woman is more likely to cheat on a man if he has large test!cles. They studied different animals and found that this was the case. They did not study humans however. Here are some other oddities about stepping out on your partner:
1. Shop ‘til you drop: Cheaters love to go shopping, specifically at chain stores. Data was collected from AshleyMadison.com (a site that tells users that life is short so why not have an affair) and they found that more of a third of 50,000+ women said that they shop constantly and spend a lot of money to keep up their appearances for their affairs. In order to hide these shopping habits from their significant other they get a credit card just for that store. The most favored retailers were H&M, Banana Republic, and Macy’s.
2. Facebook: Studies have found that people who are on Facebook are more likely to cheat as they reconnect with old friends and long lost loves, which may spark up old feelings again.
3. Let’s go out to eat: AshleyMadison.com asked over 40,000 women what restaurants they liked to eat at with the person they are having an affair with. The top answers were the Outback, P.F. Chang’s, Chili’s, and Red Lobster.
4. Fake it: People who fake [email protected] are more likely to be unfaithful.
5. France: French people are more likely to cheat. A poll in France found that a majority of the men cheated and over a third of the women did.
6. Get slap happy: A survey was done by the Crime Survey for England and Wales and they found that out of the 38,500 people surveyed, 10% said that slapping your partner is an appropriate reaction when you find out someone has cheated.
7. Blondes have more fun: Studies have shown that blondes really do have more fun as they are more likely to cheat than women with any other hair color.
8. It’s all about religion?: A study that is conducted annually by Jdate.com and ChristianMingle.com shows that people of Jewish faith are more faithful in relationships than Christians.
9. Barry White style: If you have a deep voice, people may peg you as a cheater right off the bat according to a study published in Evolutionary Psychology.
10. Kamikaze sp*rm: When men suspect someone of cheating they release more sp*rm than normal to fight off the sp*rm of another man.