It happens to every guy, at least once. There are times where things just don’t work right for him in the bedroom. But what if this is a constant problem? Many men are hesitant to talk about it because they feel embarrassed or ashamed. There are many different causes for erect!le dysfunction and there are also many different treatments.
1. There are factors such as stress, depression, and fatigue that could be causing your guy to suffer from ED. These factors don’t exactly put him in the mood no matter what you try. Relationship troubles can be a big part of it too. Open communication between both partners is very important to help reduce relationship stress and perhaps lower depression levels as well. More sleep at night can help with the fatigue.
2. Alcohol and tobacco consumption are two of the biggest reasons that things just won’t work right. Too much caffeine is a culprit as well. All of these things cause the blood vessels to constrict, which decreases blood flow. Since an erect!on is dependent on good blood flow, these could be the cause of the problem.
3. Obesity is a cause of ED. Regular cardiovascular exercise will help to regain function.
4. Peyronie’s disease is a less common cause of ED, but one of the more painful ones. This is when the pen!s bends abnormally during an erect!on. This leaves scar tissue and may require surgery to correct.
5. Some other big factors that could cause ED are:
a. Low testosterone
b. Parkinson’s Disease
c. Clogged blood vessels
e. Metabolic syndrome
6. Fortunately there are many different treatments for ED depending on what the root cause of the problem is. Many times it is as easy as taking an ED pill such as V!agra or Cialis, there are other times when the following treatments may be needed:
a. Testosterone therapy
c. Self-injection medications
d. Pumps, implants, or surgery