Many men cheat. It is unfortunately a fact of life. Here are some facts about cheaters that you may not know about.
1. They may be doing it to save their marriage. If they have relationship problems and don’t know what to do, they may cheat to fill the void that is left by their marriage so that they can be happier with their wife.
2. Many times men cheat with women that they already know instead of a random hook-up. A survey had found that over 60% of affairs stemmed from relationships with coworkers.
3. Men still love their wives even though they are cheating on them. They may still be in love but they are not happy with the way that things are going, so they seek out a companion to make them happy.
4. Men are more s*xually active with their wives when they start having an affair with someone. If you notice an unusual change in his s*x drive, watch him carefully. Once the affair settles down he will start to pull away again.
5. Almost all men who cheat feel badly about it and tend to hate themselves for it. It takes a toll on almost everyone.
6. No matter what people say, when a husband cheats it is not the wife’s fault.
7. When a man is in the middle of an affair he will never be able to work out his problems with his wife. Try to be the woman that he fell in love with in the first place instead of settling into the role of nagging wife.
8. Women cheat just as much as men do only the way that they cheat can be more damaging. They will emotionally cheat, especially with people online.
9. Women usually know when their man is having an affair.
10. An affair make actually save a marriage as it will rekindle a passion inside of the man.
11. Even though he knows that he is hurting his family and his wife, he still cheats anyway. This is because he may feel like he is being treated negatively in the home.
12. Even after the affair is over and the marriage is fixed, the man may still miss it due to the lack of commitment and the fun.