When you are in bed with your partner, how long do you expect that things are going to last? Women on average take 10-20 minutes to reach cl!max during interc0urse. A new study from Dr. Harry Fisch who is a s*xual health doctor shows that roughly 45% of men cl!max within two minutes. This does not leave much time for the woman to get satisfaction.
Dr. Fisch says that according to his experience couples have s*x approximately two to three times per week. On average the typical s*xual session lasts 7.3 seconds. This is still barely enough time for a woman to reach her cl!max. So how can women help their men to last a little longer in bed so that they can have their happy ending as well? Here are a few tricks:
1. Help your man to get out of his own head. Many men have performance anxiety and this hinders their performance more than anything.
2. Take a look at the Karma Sutra. There are some interesting ideas in the book for different positions that help to prolong s*x. You can spice things up at the same time.
3. Slow things down. If your man is getting closer to the end take a short break and slow things down. This will help to bring you closer together and will also help to prolong cl!max.
4. Change things up. If he is on top and is getting close to cl!max, switch your position. This small break will help him to hold back and will also stop things from progressing too quickly.
5. Have your guy use more shallow thr*sts. This will help him to last longer if he doesn’t go too deep which provides a better sensation for him and causes a quicker [email protected]