Trying to lose weight can be tricky. Do you know what foods you should be eating? Here is a list of ten foods that people who are thin eat that are great for the body:
1. Artichokes – Many people eat food with probiotics to help when they are losing weight or when they are trying to keep their digestive system healthy. But those probiotics won’t be as effective without prebiotics which is where artichokes come in. The prebiotics can help you to lose weight as they make you feel full.
2. Water – You should be drinking a lot of water every day. It keeps you hydrated and healthy. It also keeps you full so that you don’t snack as much in the middle of the day.
3. Chocolate – Yes, you read that right. People who regularly eat chocolate overall lose more weight. This is because they are not depriving themselves of sweets and are less likely to binge on sugary snacks.
4. Almond butter – Almond butter makes a great addition to your breakfast. You can put it on toast or put some in your oatmeal. It tastes great and gives you protein. It will also help you to feel full.
5. Cottage cheese – Loaded with protein and calcium, cottage cheese is a great snack choice. You get a lot of great minerals when you eat it and it is also filling.
6. Avocado – This creamy food is a great addition to many dishes. It is full of healthy fats which are good for you heart. They also take a long time to digest and will not spike your blood sugar after you eat them.
7. Raspberries – Raspberries are a delicious snack and are great for filling you up. They have 8 grams of fiber per serving and they are made up of 85% water. They may help your sweet tooth too as they have natural sugar in them.
8. Eggs – Eggs will help you to feel fuller longer due to the amount of protein in them. Looking for a healthy snack? Grab a hard-boiled egg! It will keep you full and will give you a lot of nutrients and will stop you from over-snacking.
9. Spinach – This leafy green should be eaten often. It is filled with iron which helps your blood to deliver oxygen through the body. It is also filled with vitamin K.
10. Pickles – If you are craving something salty and crunchy don’t grab the potato chips. Go for some Kosher dill pickle spears instead. They will satisfy that craving and are lower in sodium than other snacks you may be reaching for.