There are many ways that you can have a very satisfying s*x life, but did you know that diet and exercise can help you along the way? Here are some ways that you can work out and some foods you can eat to increase your l!bido and even help the intensity of your [email protected]
1. Omega-3s: Found in fish oils, omega-3s can be extremely beneficial for your s*x life. They help to keep your nervous system at its peak performance which is obviously important when you are trying to stimulate one of the most sensitive areas of the body.
2. Arginine: This amino acid is found in many different foods such as nuts, watermelon, chickpeas, lentils, oatmeal, and coconut. It helps the body with its nitric oxide production which increases blood flow.
3. Catauba: This is a Brazilian herb. It acts as an aphrodisiac and is called the Brazilian [email protected] as it increases libido. It can take effect anywhere from 5-21 days after an extract regimen is started.
4. Maca: This is a form of ginseng that comes from Peru. It is a food that increases fertility as well as increasing libido and hormonal balance. It has high levels of amino acids, minerals, and enzymes.
5. Dopamine: This hormone is one that makes you feel great and lifts your mood. Even better, your dopamine levels increase when you are eating chocolate. A study performed on women showed that those who ate just one cube of chocolate per day had better satisfaction in the bedroom and more desire.
6. Seratonin: This is another feel-good hormone. It helps to reduce stress, relax you, and increase desire. To help balance your serotonin stay away from soda and fatty foods and instead eat a diet with healthy proteins such as potatoes and nuts.
7. Kegel exercises: These exercises are when you tighten the pelvic floor muscle (like you are trying to stop a stream of urine). It helps to tighten the muscle which helps s*x feel better. It can also intensify your [email protected]
8. Breathing: Breathing right is everything. Breathe deep and slowly, especially while you are doing your Kegels. It will help you to stay focused on the task at hand and will relax you.