Even though you may love working out you may lack the motivation to do it some days. Even if you really don’t feel like exercising, new research shows that you should do it anyway because it is still very beneficial to your body.
Even if you force yourself to go to the gym, you can still get the same benefit of stress relief and reduced anxiety, just like you would if you chose to go to the gym without a fight. You will end up in a better mood once you have finished your workout and will be refreshed. If you still need a little help getting off of the couch, here are some ways to get motivated.
– Schedule some time with a personal trainer. You will be more apt to keep the appointment that you have already paid for. You will feel guilty if you don’t show as there is someone waiting there for you and taking time out of their day for you.
– Get a buddy at work that can help to motivate you. Find coworkers that share similar fitness interests and goals and make a deal with them that you all have to watch over each other. Encourage each other to reach your fitness goals every day.
– Spend a little extra money on workout clothes. You won’t want all that money to go to waste.
– Leave something important in your locker at the gym, that way you will have to go back to get it.
– Make plans for a beach vacation. You will be more motivated to work on a bathing suit body if you have something like that to look forward to!