People are willing to do some crazy things in the bedroom, but often [email protected] s*x is not one of those things. Many view it as something that is taboo, but it may be more common than you think. Some people say that they would never try it while others are open to the idea as long as they take it slowly. So what do you do if you want to give it a try but are not sure how to go about it?
1. Make sure that you speak with your partner about it. They need to know that you want to give [email protected] a try instead of just sneaking up on them with it. Keep the conversation open for discussion and if your partner says no, then leave it be. Respect their decision.
2. Make sure that you have lubricant on deck. Your @nus does not lubricate itself like the [email protected] does when you are aroused so you will need it to avoid any tearing of tissues and to make things go a little smoother. Water-based lubricants do not last quite as long as the silicone-based ones but both can be used.
3. Try it out slowly. Have your partner use one or two (condom-covered) fingers to see if this is even something that would be comfortable for you. It’s better to know if you can handle it before jumping right in.
4. Pace yourself and go slow. Despite what you may see in p0rn movies, a fast paced tempo could actually cause a lot of pain, especially during insertion and withdrawal. Make sure that you take your time and speak up if something is hurting.
5. Make sure he wears a cond0m. No, you cannot get pregnant from [email protected], but think about what may be lurking in there. Even if you are clean and STD free there is still bacteria and fecal matter.
6. If you try [email protected], stick with that. Do not move from [email protected] to [email protected] s*x as this could cause an infection due to the bacteria and fecal matter that could be transferred.
7. Be realistic with your expectations. You will most likely not [email protected] from [email protected] alone and it may be messy and awkward. Just take it slowly and if you don’t like it, hey, you tried something new!