We all have questions at one time or another about s*x but we are too embarrassed to ask them. Here are some questions that real people have had:
1. Are we the only ones who are not having s*x?: No, you are not. In fact, 7% of people who are married and 17.7% of couples in their 30s and 40s say that they have not had s*x in at least a year.
2. My partner will wake up in the middle of the night, wake me up to have s*x, but then he doesn’t remember it in the morning. Is this normal?: This is actually a condition that is called s*x-somnia. It is a condition that can be helped by seeing a sleep therapist.
3. Is it possible to be allergic to my partner’s sem*n?: Yes, this is actually possible. If you are allergic to the sem*n you will notice pain and burning. You may also have swelling or breathing problems depending on how sever the allergy is. If they symptoms are not that bad you may just have a sensitivity to the sem*n that could go away after time. See your doctor if the symptoms are too much to bear.
4. Should I feel guilty if I like having s*x with my toys more than my partner?: Women who are in relationships will [email protected] more than women who are single. There is no solid explanation as to why this is, but it could have something to do with the fact that they are exposed to more testosterone. [email protected] is one of the fastest ways (and sometimes the only way) to have an [email protected] If you are feeling guilty, invite your partner in the next time you bring out the toys.
5. Are my partner and I the only ones not having crazy s*x?: You only see stories about wild times in bed because no one wants to hear about the normal times. K!nky s*x is often over dramatized and over-reported. Only 12% of women in their 40s and 21% of women in their 20s and 30s report having regularly k!nky s*x.