Woman Rushes To ER After Putting Pop Rocks in Her Vag!na During $ex

11

downloadBy: Krystle Crossman

TLC’s “S*x Sent Me to the ER” is a hilariously addictive show that sheds light on all of the crazy things that people will try in the bedroom to make their lives a little spicier. Some of the things that people come up with are very creative but end in disaster and injury most of the time. In a new episode that will be airing soon, an interesting couple is featured. They tried to use candy to put a little fun in the bedroom.

Pop Rocks are a delicious candy that fizzes and snaps while it is in your mouth. This California couple decided that using the candy to heighten their pleasure would be a fun way to spend their night away from their children. Instead they ended up in the emergency room with a very confused doctor.

Upon arrival at the emergency department the woman kept yelling that it was the rocks’ fault and that she needed to get them out. The doctor was trying to make sense of what she was saying thinking that she meant actual rocks and stones. Finally when she explained that she had her husband had place Pop Rocks inside of her, the doctor finally understood. She was experiencing burning and itching due to the candy exploding.

Often times Pop Rocks are used while giving a man [email protected] s*x as it intensifies his pleasure. Putting this foreign object inside of your body however is not recommended. The different ingredients in the candy could have adverse reactions as you can read from this story. After their ordeal with this sweet treat, this couple most likely will be sticking to a less exciting food such as whipped cream!

Share.

11 Comments

  1. Pingback: Emergency: You Put 'Pop Rocks' In Your What To Spice Things Up In The Bedroom? | EUR This N That | Urban Black News Blog

  2. Diana Martin on

    Serves her stupid ass right. If the show is about you being sent to the ER what the hell about that don’t you understand ? Are we that dense?

  3. Don’t remember “Pop Rocks” candy back in my day…. But I’ve some silly things being young…

  4. I remember back in the 80s where some idiot in NY shot cocaine up his lollipop and was stiff and unable to stand at ease. Well you get the drift.

    He started bleeding inside the palms of his hands and the soles of his feet. He went to the E.R. and was admitted. Four days later both legs and arms were amputated. A week after his “incident” they were changing his bed and found his lollipop on the floor.

    He died soon after that. I was telling this to my cousin and she said, of all of the ways to do cocaine, this fool had to try something new.

    Don’t shoot the messenger. I heard this on CNN.

Leave A Reply