As women we grow up hearing that men only want one thing from us. As we get older we realize that this is just something that is told to us to keep us from dating too soon. Then after we start dating we realize how many bad apples there are out there. Not all men are bad. Here are some words of advice for women out there:
1. Not every man is bad. There are some truly nice guys out there, but unfortunately you will have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find the prince. Don’t automatically assume every man is a bad apple.
2. You can create your own fairytale. Your life is your story. You can choose what the next chapter is going to be and how the story ends. All of the roles are cast by you and you even get to be the princess.
3. Get out and see the world. Don’t let life pass you by without traveling to somewhere new and exciting. Meet new people, mix it up. Live your life as you wish with no regrets. You will be able to look back on those experiences and know that you lived a full life.
4. Be thankful for everything you have. There are many who have a lot less.
5. Be fearless. If you live your life in fear you will never be able to live the live you truly want to. If you have a fear of flying, make sure your next vacation is a short plane trip away and then work on it slowly. As President Roosevelt once said, “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself”.
6. Love your friends. They will make your life full and happy. They are your support and your escape.
7. Be able to laugh at yourself. Don’t take life so seriously and you will find that you have far more fun. Even if you do something really embarrassing, laugh it off and move on.
8. Take a cue from your mother and your grandmother. They know what they are talking about sometimes and may have some great advice for you.
9. Love your body. You only have one so love it.
10. Keep your finances in check. If you don’t have control over your money you will end up with more stress than you should have. Plan carefully and spend wisely.