If you are looking to flatten your tummy out to prepare for warmer weather in a few months here are some foods and drinks that you can have to help burn the fat:
1. Not only is green tea rich in antioxidants, but it also has some great fat burning power!
2. Olive oil is loaded with antioxidants and also helps to raise good cholesterol (LDL) and lowers the bad cholesterol (HDL). It also acts as an anti-inflammatory.
3. Replace your soda with ice water with lemon in it. The lemon water has a lot of vitamin C and is very flavorful.
4. Chicken is a great way to get protein in your body without a ton of fat.
5. Add some cinnamon to some of your favorite foods. It helps lower blood sugar and could help to prevent diabetes. It can also reduce bloating.
6. Green chai tea will help to boost your metabolism and the spices that are in it will help you to stay away from sweeteners. Plus there are very few calories in a cup!
7. Cucumbers are a great snack to pick up because they are mostly water. They keep you hydrated and will help to keep you full.
8. Add some bran to your morning breakfast to help get your daily dose of fiber in. This will help you to stay fuller longer.
9. Legumes are full of fiber, protein, iron, and so many other minerals and vitamins. They are easy to cook and readily available for a hearty meal.
10. Low-fat yogurt is a great way to start your day. It is full of protein and calcium.
11. Quinoa is a whole grain that is full of protein and fiber and makes a great side dish.
12. Turmeric has been shown to help reduce the risk of cancer, reduce inflammation, and is also an antivirus.
13. Ladies will like this one…dark chocolate. The antioxidants that are found in dark chocolate are great for you.