Breast cancer is a scary thing for a woman to go through. It changes who they are, changes their bodies, and sometimes can change their personality. Some women have to go through a mastectomy which is the removal of the [email protected] This can leave a woman feeling vulnerable and disfigured. Some women are proud of their bodies no matter what, but others have a harder time dealing with it, especially when it comes to being intimate with another person.
When a woman has breast cancer, she will go through many things during treatment. Her hair may fall out due to the chemo, she may lose her [email protected] Some of the side effects of the hormonal therapy that is needed are [email protected] dryness, lack of s*x drive, thinning hair, and weight gain. This can completely change how the woman feels about herself.
Some of the ways that women can help themselves to get in the mood and get past their feelings of doubt or fearfulness are as follows:
- Create a date night. Set the mood. Have a romantic night with your partner.
- Talk to your partner. Communication is vital. Try a little f0replay to try and ramp up your libid0.
- Go to the pharmacy and try a few different lubricati0ns out. This may even help to increase your intimacy depending on the kind you buy.
- Don’t let your partner do all the thinking. They can’t read your mind about what you like and don’t like, so let them know.
- Show off your best features. If you feel like your mastectomy scars are too much for you to handle, show off your other features. Maybe you can wear a pair of heels to show off long legs.
- Decide on the lighting that makes you comfortable.
If you are in a long-term relationship, remember that they are with you through thick and thin. They know what you are going through and are not judging you in any way. Learn to love your scars and be proud that you are a survivor.