Women tend to have their s*xual peak in their early to mid-30s. This is not an exact science as research still has yet to show conclusive results about the exact time frame but this is when most women report that they are more s*xually active. Once you are in this peak you want to make the most of it while you still can. Here are five ways to do that according to Dr. Kelly Neff.
1. The first thing that you need to remember, especially if you are in a long-term relationship, is that s*x drives peak at different times for different people. You and your partner may not always sync up. When one of you is at your peak, try and make the most of it. Explore and try new things. Be aware of your partner’s needs and help them to be aware of yours.
2. S*x is great for your body. It promotes happy emotions and is a great workout as well. When you hit that peak and find yourself unable to hold back, go with it. There is nothing wrong with a life full of passion.
3. Don’t listen to what society still seems to say about a woman who likes to have a lot of s*x. It is still thought that if a woman is very s*xually active that automatically means that she is promiscuous while a man is deemed a hero amongst his friends. These are outdated theories that you should forget. Enjoy your time for you and no one else.
4. If you aren’t getting your needs fulfilled during this time you may become frustrated. In order to relieve the tension there is always [email protected] If that is not your thing find a different form of release such as cardio workouts or yoga.
5. Lastly you should always communicate with your partner openly about your newly boosted s*x drive. Make them aware that you have needs and desires and that you would like their help.